Update – Wednesday, May 6
The official Board met yesterday (Tuesday, May 5) and discussed how Dulin’s Grove Church might begin coming back together in person. While we are very eager to physically gather again, for the safety of our people and community we have decided to take a conservative approach.
In light of this, we will continue to meet virtually via Facebook and Zoom until June. At that time, we will begin providing opportunities to come together in person in limited, careful ways. We will communicate more information as we get closer to June.
Here is some more important info:
- Sunday, May 10 – Mother’s Day. This is an opportunity to honor our mothers in a special way and Pastor Matt encourages us to thank God for the blessings he has brought into our lives through our mothers. Where possible, get in touch with them.
- Thursday, May 14 – we will complete our study of 2 Corinthians. After this date, we will begin having livestream devotionals on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 3:00 PM for the rest of the month (rather than Monday – Friday).
- Sunday, May 17 – we will recognize our graduates and begin a new study of Matthew. During the livestream, Pastor Matt will share some details about our graduates. The church also has a gift for each graduate that they can pick up at the church. They should contact Pastor Matt to arrange a time to pick up their gift.
More updates are coming in the near future. Check this page regularly to stay in the know during COVID-19.
UPDATE: Thursday, Apr. 23
Next Wednesday, April 29, Pastor Matt will be hosting two live video sessions via Zoom. During these sessions, you’ll have a chance to catch up with everyone, read and discuss Scripture, and pray.
Please also keep in mind: while we truly value our relationships with Christians around the world, this is really for Dulin’s Grove Church members to be able to connect.
Here are the times of these group sessions:
- Afternoon Group – 1:30 PM
- Evening Group – 7:00 PM
In order to join a group, please follow the link below and complete the brief sign-up form. Spots are limited, so don’t wait to reserve your place.
UPDATE: Sunday, Apr. 19
The Board will be meeting on Tuesday, April 21 to discuss church business and plan for the future in light of COVID-19. Check this page on Wednesday for post-meeting updates.
In the meantime, here are some announcements for Dulin’s Grove Church members:
- Graduation Recognition – We want to bless our graduates as we approach an unusual graduation season. If you or your child are graduating from high school, college or graduate school, please contact Pastor Matt so we don’t miss anyone.
- Zoom Check-Ins – Pastor Matt will be hosting three Zoom meetings Tuesday-Wednesday. The Tuesday session is full, but the other two still have spots available. Let us know if you’d like to attend by filling out the sign-up form here.
As always, join us for devotionals LIVE @ 3:00 PM (EST) on weekdays. You can watch on our website and Facebook Group.
UPDATE: Wednesday, Apr. 15
Pastor Matt will be hosting three live video group sessions via Zoom next week. During these sessions, you’ll have a chance to catch up with everyone, listen to Scripture and pray.
Here are the dates and times of these group sessions:
- Tuesday, April 21 at 1:30 PM
- Wednesday, April 22 at 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, April 22 at 7:00 PM
If you would like to participate in one of these meetings, please follow the link below. There is a limit on how many can attend* and it’s on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please also keep in mind: while we truly value our relationships with Christians around the world, this is really for Dulin’s Grove Church members to be able to connect.
* Only six devices may join the meeting, but there could be more than one person per device. For example, if you have three people in your household who would like to be part of the meeting using one device, that only counts as one attendant.