The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned (1 Corinthians 2:14).
- Catch up together.
- Read 1 Corinthians 2:6-3:4. Then read 2:14 again.
- What kind of person is “the natural person” according to this verse?
- What are “the things of the Spirit of God” that the natural person does not accept? (See verses 9-13 for clues.)
- Based on this passage, how can you tell if you are a “natural person”?
- How can we minister to “natural” people?
- Take some time to pray together.